LoBue Professional Credentials
Louis LoBue is a graduate of Louisiana State University and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
In addition, Louis is a:
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant;
- Personal Financial Specialist, a financial planning specialty designation issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants;
- Series 7 and Series 66 Registered General Securities Representative of Cetera Financial Specialists LLC;
- Investment Adviser Representative of Cetera Investments Advisers LLC;
- Louisiana licensed insurance representative licensed to sell variable contracts, life insurance policies and accident and health insurance policies.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional - RICP®
Louis is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Baton Rouge, the Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
He is a native of and lives in Baton Rouge with his wife. He is an avid LSU fan and his hobby is playing tennis.